JOBELLE/BELLEBELLE
Haters gonna hate, guess what? IDGAF.
P/S: tagboard is right below all the posts.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

hi world.
Me woke up tday with a very bad mood.
Its daaam irritating when you're woken up by some one's scoldings and that is :
The world's best alarm clock ever, Your mom.
Got a loooonngggg lecture frm her ytd night.
Then scoldings/naggings.
Rargh, you know how fucked up was that.?
I hafta to return home by 10 PM everytime i go out.
And the last time she said it was 12.
What the fish. Makes my blood boil.
It's effing after o levels and im like still so restricted.
To hell with freedom i tell you.
------------------
My mom forced us(my sister & i) to pack or cupboards.
And i found very interestingly cute things,
which i've had in primary school or whatever.
It's been a zillion years since i packed my cupboard.
So, i practically threw everything away.
Haha.So i ended up having dusty hands and aching legs.
huhuhu.
Mommy decided t bring us to jurongpoint for dinner.
had long john silvers.
I SAW SYLVESTER SIM W SOME GIRL.
HOHOHO.
I recognised him by his tattoo on his arm. lmao.
And his ghim moh(blonde hair) arh.
Its v fugly loh. make him look more like ah beng.
Then my mum was saying:
" please hor, dont go and find this type of guy"
And she didnt know he was sylvester until i told her. Looool.
& when i was mad over sylvester, me didnt even had the chance to see him in person.
But naw, me not mad over him den i see him in person.
Tsk.
& I dont like my super straight and overly neat hair.
>:(

Remember,I'm watching you ;)