JOBELLE/BELLEBELLE
Haters gonna hate, guess what? IDGAF.
P/S: tagboard is right below all the posts.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

sorrry peepos. if i din update (:
haas. was too lazy to do anything xD nyehahahs.
I FINISHED MY PRINCESS HOURS :D
uber nice..ending wasnt what i expected. ala whatever.
had sleepover at my friend's house. wasn't really enjoyable -.-
what i liked abt her house is just the POOL. :D
nothing else :D
#&!
gosh ar. im maple addict now and i dunt know why.
i just wanna level too third job. LOL
I LIKE MAPLE ARGH! xD
i just like those third jobs and hermits and bla bla. xDD
AIYA. haha
wish me luck in maple (=
SEE YA ;
actually. i am tired of evrything. ther is no one i can bare my heart out to.
no one. im wearing a mask everyday. this not the real me. i am very very tired..

Remember,I'm watching you ;)