JOBELLE/BELLEBELLE
Haters gonna hate, guess what? IDGAF.
P/S: tagboard is right below all the posts.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

YERRRRR! I SWEAR I WONT GO BACK TO THT
BLARDIE placE!!! as u can imagine. wahhh lauuuu.
the sandflies were lyk. EVERYWHERE?! wahhh dey jump around onto ur feet den away. shit!! VERYY ITCHYY LOH! den right i tell u one thing.
DUN BE SAD AFTER HEARING.
INSECTS REPELLENT ARE OF NO USE.
i heard ppl saying :" ho sei lohh .." whichs means
sumthing lyk die lohh.denn.
i've got no other comments budd lyk ICKIIE.
hahaaaa.
abt the tag board thingyy. hahhs.dun be jealous lahh .
IM BOTH EQUALLY HAPPY. im quite suprised u 2 tagged mahh.
hahhhhhaaa.
so now. anybody wan to see my house in wad condition?!
omfg.its lyk disaster had striked.
den evrybody was flocking to my house =X
actually all my father fren lahh. hahhs.
now i kant even slp in PEACE =X
gtg go lerhs byes. =]

Remember,I'm watching you ;)